Links page

From: Nils Weinander <nils_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 09:25:58 +0200

Ashley Munday & Tim Ellis:

>>Likewise, I'm buggered if I can find the links page.
>>Any clues?
>>

> http://www.glorantha.com/tribes/links.php
>
> Strangely, it doesn't appear to be linked to from
> http://www.glorantha.com/tribes/ which does make it a bit tricky to
> track down...

Oops, now there is a link from /tribes/

Jane Williams:

>>PS: Er, is it just me or does the links page look a
>>lot smaller??

>>>http://www.glorantha.com/tribes/links.php

> "The listed sites are all in compliance with the fan
> material policy."
>
> Could explain it?

Yes, that's the reason. So, if there are readers out there with unlisted sites, get in touch with Issaries and work out the fp compliance. As soon as I get an OK from Greg, I can flag a site as compliant and it will show up in the links list.

> And I notice that mine is still under "Personal
> Sites", not "GTA Member Personal Sites", despite me
> having paid them a smallish fortune that could have
> gone on the latest book from Rick - whinge, whine,

I have switched the category.

> anyone would think these people had other things to do
> with their time...

Could be that I'm an unpaid volunteer and Issaries is a one man operation. And what's wrong with just dropping me a line when there is an oversight like this, rather than complaining in public?

Nils Weinander
We sail on a ship made of dreams