RE: Links page

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 08:40:34 +0100

> >>PS: Er, is it just me or does the links page look a
> >>lot smaller??

> > "The listed sites are all in compliance with the fan
> > material policy."
> >
> > Could explain it?
>
> Yes, that's the reason. So, if there are readers out there
> with unlisted sites, get in touch with Issaries and work
> out the fp compliance.

And if you were still wondering and hesitating - it was dead easy when I did mine, I shouldn't imagine it's got any harder.

> > And I notice that mine is still under "Personal
> > Sites", not "GTA Member Personal Sites", despite me
> > having paid them a smallish fortune that could have
> > gone on the latest book from Rick - whinge, whine,
>
> I have switched the category.

?? Just like that? Good grief.

> > anyone would think these people had other things to do
> > with their time...
>
> Could be that I'm an unpaid volunteer and Issaries is a
> one man operation.

Like I just said, you mean?

> And what's wrong with just dropping me
> a line when there is an oversight like this, rather than
> complaining in public?

"complaining"???? A gentle tease on the end of another email, in which I *say* it's trivial and you've got better things to do with your time, is now a "complaint"???? Come on!

Though having been over to the site again to check, I see that if anyone did have a real complaint that they actually wanted fixed, there's no mail-to link or equivalent on that page to use. And when I go back to the http://www.glorantha.com/ page to find what I hope is one there, I find that in my browser at least, it doesn't work. Could be a my-browser funny, though, so maybe others could take a quick look.