RE: Links page

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:21:03 +0100 (BST)

That's the main reason I didn't sign up to a new license, I'm really not sure what would happen if someone decides to get uppity - especially as Hasbro have expressed enough interest in the name to keep it alive in the UK.

Cheers,

Ash

PS: As well as not wanting to encourage further cases of Siembieda-Wujick syndrome that is.

PPS: Sorry, this has gone way off what I was originally inquiring about... I'll shut up now!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/7tRolB/TM