RE: Animist Ally And Fetishes

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 13:35:55 -0500

>From: "Rob" <robert_m_davis_at_...>
>
>Can your spirit ally release itself, for that big one off bonus and
>apply it to an ability that you are using from a fetish, and vice
>versa?

Apologies if somebody answered this already, I haven't seen a response so far. I can't remember if Spirit Allies can get the effect from "release" but let's look at two fetishes, or a fetish adding to a spirit ally. This actually happened in a game I'm running recently. A character released a fetish to add directly to the same ability of another similar spirit. That is, she had a manta fetish, and released it to add it's ability to the ablity of her manta spirit ally to hide.

I can't think of why you couldn't do this. But, then I've been wrong about this stuff before. :-)

Mike