Re: Animist Ally And Fetishes

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 19:45:04 -0000

> There is no *rule* against using one spirit to augment another.
>
> However, if you don't like the idea, you can always impose Spirit
Friend
> penalties - perhaps (in your Glorantha) spirits just don *do*
that, and
> you'll jeopardize your link to the spirit just for asking.
>
> RR

Oh, I allowed it, and didn't impose a penalty - I thought it *might* be wrong. Its the first spiritist we've had and we don't usually use affinities to augment other affinities or feats.

I'm glad to have an official ruling. I never played Hero Wars, I am a child of Heroquest!

Best regards
Rob