Re: Digest Number 1938

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 08:58:24 -0500

>From: Labrygon_at_...
>
> > Does anyone remember the old Avalon Hill game Lords of Creation?
>
>I remember it vaguely with a shudder. Weren't the rules absolutely silly?

Yes, yes they were. As for the "setting" the idea is you can go to any Universe and even create your own (the object is to become a member of the club bearing the name of the game). So it really doesn't include much except for the idea of going to anywhere your imagination likes. Which doesn't require a book to tell you how to do.

If what you want is actual cross-genre setting material, then look to Multiverser, Torg, or perhaps even <shudder> RIFTS. But, yeah, HQ will work for these.

Mike