RE: Charms for friends

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 22:09:17 -0000

 > >Can she make charms for other people?
>
> Yes. How else does anyone below Practitioner level get Charms ? (I
> assume that there must be some other trick for Common Magic Charms).

Well, possibly they have to go to a full Shaman? It did seem likely, though.

> >Getting to the extreme case, could she provide something useful for
> >a Devotee of Humakt who's in the party, and would he remain
> >concentrated (and a Devotee) if he used it?
>
> I'm sure that Charms aren't usable by anyone who Concentrates on a
> different Otherworld.

That being more or less what concentration means, right?

So if other members of the party are either animists of some sort themselves, or are non-concentrated, they're in with a chance. Though I'm still not convinced she can just take a charm off her ankle and hand it to a friend to use?