RE: Charms for friends

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 08:04:44 +0000

>And, "Jakaleel's servant "Opener-of-the-ways" shows her spirits".
>Yes, she's got a Jakaleel fetish, whose magic is very definitely cyclical
>(or we have to go back and re-write half the plot, as a rather important
>thing would never have happened). Yes, it's definitely a fetish. She's
>released it once.
>
>Looks like she's also a member of Jakaleel's tradition? Or something?

I'd put that under "Heroes are exceptions". The prohibitions under discussion are at most only near-absolute. There are exceptions and loopholes. For the sake of the game it is probably best to assume that they won't come up in play, but in character generation all sorts of weirdness is possible.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.