RE: Charms for friends

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 12:25:53 +0000 (GMT)

> >And, "Jakaleel's servant "Opener-of-the-ways" shows
> her spirits".
> >Yes, she's got a Jakaleel fetish, whose magic is
> very definitely cyclical
> >(or we have to go back and re-write half the plot,
> as a rather important
> >thing would never have happened). Yes, it's
> definitely a fetish. She's
> >released it once.
> >
> >Looks like she's also a member of Jakaleel's
> tradition? Or something?
>
> I'd put that under "Heroes are exceptions".

I could, but it seems to me to be a cop-out. Would making her a member of Jakaleel's tradition as well explain the results I've got? And if so, is it possible? I don't see why not, myself, two animist traditions that are friendly to each other.

7Moms *initiate* is an interesting addition, but again doesn't seem impossible since she isn't concentrated.

Jane Williams