Re: Charms for friends

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 12:16:51 -0600

>From: "Roderick and Ellen Robertson" <rjremr_at_...>
>
>But otherwise you assumption is correct. As she is not
>concentrated, she can worship both SurEnslib and Jakaleel, even though they
>have two different Otherwolds.

Hmm. This probably should be a question for the other list, but Jakaleel and SurEnslib don't mind each other, despite one being Lunar, and one absolutely refusing to participate? That is, Jakaleel being kinda rancorous seeming anyway, and SurEnslib being a holdout rebel spirit that loves to stick it to the Dara Happans, they don't have a problem with each other? God social level?

Or are you saying that it's just OK from the technical rules POV. In the same way that a healing initiate can theoretically initiate to a death god, by the rules, despite being rejected on the social level?

>* The Lunar way has it's own names for the various levels of worship and
>organizations since they can combine different types of magic.

Aha! As I suspected all will be revealed in ILH2! These clarifications are precisely what was needed to make it all make sense. Thanks for the preview. I'm also looking forward to seeing the details on the Magus.

Mike