RE: Charms for friends

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 20:46:32 +0000

>But you can "cast" your feat on someone else. That seems to me to be the
>difference. You can "cast" a "run upon mud" feat on a friend, no matter what
>his religion is. But you can't lend him your "run on mud" charm.

As I remember previous discussion it isn't that simple. Someone with a Run On Mud feat could lead a band of followers in running across the mud, but they couldn't just loan out the ability to somebody else.

Some feats allow you to do something to someone else (e.g. healing). But it wasn't agreed that you could just give the basic ability of a feat to someone else.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.