RE: Charms for friends

From: Tony Davis <gallows_brother_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 15:29:05 -0800 (PST)

Yeah.

I guess IMG I just let people have 'weird powers' and either make them fit with their 'particular idiom' or make them common magic. I emphasize upon occassion that being a Devotee isn't the end be all and end all of Heortling Magic and that if you want to be the King, you might want to keep some of your common magic.

My Glorantha is trying to use the rules as I first read them and not worry so much about the interpretation of the experts. In my game, being an Initiate with a High Score and some 'tricks on the side' is a perfectly acceptible path to power. And the Broken Dwarf who wants to worship Orlanth can bind his own trickster (well, ok, so it wasn't his idea.)

It's about MGF right?

t.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/7tRolB/TM