Re: Re: Charms for friends

From: Tony Davis <gallows_brother_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 23:20:41 -0800 (PST)

It doesn't seem like there's a good reason to stop people though. If you're in a situation where it's reasonable to do it, you do it.

There are places in my game where the farmers worship at their Churches by day and go out to perform Barntar's rites by night. Think about all of the 'pagan' influence most of the holidays we celebrate have.

Do any of you have friends from other religions? Have you gone to their ceremonies and performed their rites? Did you get anything out of it?

If you have a friend you are close to who worships The Sun or Horses or whatever, and you get invited to go to church with him... you have a choice... go to church or not. It's up to you.

t.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/7tRolB/TM