RE: but is it in the rules?

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 15:31:14 -0600

>From: Tony Davis <gallows_brother_at_...>
>
>I just wonder what rule book people are getting this
>stuff from?

To be clear on this point, it's not in the rule book. I was merely relating what was my understanding of the issues as I'd had them clarified for me on this forum earlier. In fact, what was said was that though they admitted that there was no rule in the book, they thought that they didn't need one. Rather that it was a setting thing that they thought most people would just get. No different than ruling that rain falls downward, and not upward, which should not require a rule.

I know, that was my reaction, too. :-)

Mike