Re: Concentration, Lunars and Conversion

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 08:35:49 -0800

> Is one of the problems that exists between the Lunars and the
> Orlanthi down to the unusually high level of concentration found
> amongst the Heortlings?

Not really. While your analysis is correct (Concntrated folk need to break one concentration and acquire the other), the struggle between Air and Moon is ancient and implacable - the Moon hates Air just as much as Air hates Moon (yes, even with the mantra "We Are All Us", there is still "Except Them"). It's more like Hatfields & McCoys, MacDonalds & Campbells, or Croatians & Serbians than a "simple" change in magical system.

RR
- Richelieu