Re: Re: Re: Followers at character creation.

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 12:16:54 -0800

> Now that Victor has calcified things, one more question - from a 100 word
description perspective, what distinguishes a sidekick vs a retainer (I think those are the two options)?

> Would a sidekick have more words? Or is it more of a conversation between
the player and narrator/gm/whatever?

Narrator/player conversation, I think. I mean, you could say "retainer" or "sidekick" in the description (Batman is accompanied by his sidekick, Robin...") but as far as something like "travels with her friend, Gabrielle", the player can ask for Gaby to be a sidekick or retainer as she pleases.

RR
- Richelieu