Re: Enhancement/augmentation

From: abohlig_at_...
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 17:52:33 -0000

At first glance I like this alot for any ability (something which should be relatively static compared to feats, etc.). Esp. for minor NPCs and as an option for PCs to speed non-critical exchanges. When swinging a sword every combat, you'd expect a fairly straightline advantage. If the PC wanted to specifically use the ability - do a triple lutz off the wall to receive a bonus to strike, then go for the glory with the rolls.