Re: Adepts & multiple spell use

From: Lightcastle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 07:51:25 -0500

You know, that's a very good point. Rules-wise, I can understand that you can't augment an ability with the same ability, but how does one get past this issue?

Mind you, isn't there something about magic being "here and now"? Maybe anything with that kind of duration is going to be ritual, and therefore not quite the exact same ability?

LC