Re: Re: Concentration, Lunars and Conversion

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 13:12:21 -0800

> Does this mean that Lunar Disciples no longer need to breathe at all,
> but instead subsist on moonbeams? (Or at least, that's their long-term
> aim)

Illuminates....

> Or is the "Middle Air" qualitatively different from the everyday air
> we fill our lungs with?

"Middle Air" is a cosmic concept, not the "stuff we breathe" per se. It is a Mythological and Magical Zone between "Earth" and "Sky" - Solar worshippers still walk on the ground, and we all see by the light of the sun and other "Sky" lights (okay, humans, at least. let's not bring trolls into this). Just as we all breathe air (let's not bring mer-folk into it...).

RR
- Richelieu