RE: Adepts & multiple spell use

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 11:03:10 -0000

> Jane was asking a question *about the rules*. In the rules,
> Talismans and
> Grimoire are the only way to cast spells. The History of
> Magic Use in Mythic
> Times is all well and good, but (checking header, yep, this
> is the rules
> list) not immediately useful to answer a rules question.

Although to be fair, I was asking *why* the Rules say what they do. Whether it was a "that's the way Glorantha works" restriction, or a "got to control the munchkin players" restriction. It sounds as if (from RR) it's a "that's the way Glorantha works" restriction, and (from Peter), it seems that if I really wanted to drop it for a weird NPC, I could find loop-holes in the way Glorantha works. Which in fact I don't (yet), but thanks for the thought.