Re: Re: Sorcery 101: Scriptures, Formularies, Grimoires

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:31:00 -0600

>From: "Roderick and Ellen Robertson" <rjremr_at_...>
>
>Supporetd by the text on page 159: "A liturgist can also hold a special
>service to invoke a single blessing. For example, if someone in the
>congregation is dying, the liturgist can hold an impromptu rite to invoke
>the Staunch Wounds blessing, without the benefit of community support."

Whenever I think of examples of this sort of thing, somehow Orderly Liturgists as chaplains come to mind for me, throwing around blessings before and during battle, as members of the order and possibly other soldiers involved on that side come to him needing them.

"And lo did Malkion say to them before the walls that the lord would not forsake them and that their arms would glow with the fire of His wroth. Amen. OK, boys, once more into the breach!"

Mike