RE: Re: MoLaD ALert!! Dragonmeet, London Sat 3rd Dec 2005

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 21:15:37 -0000

> Somehow I think I was envisioning you playing Scathaca when
> doing my part of
> the writing of the scenario, Jane. Would be only appropriate
> to have a run where you played her. :-)

"Devotee of Eninta the Midwife"????

You cannot be serious!

What weapons has she got? Or is it just a black belt in verbal abuse?

I hadn't even realised there was such a sub-cult, let me look her up.... TR p189.
"a kind and patient goddess". Affinities, feats.... She's a midwife. That's it.

I've got to see this scenario. Just to find out what you've done to a midwife to make you think of me playing her.