RE: Re: MoLaD ALert!! Dragonmeet, London Sat 3rd Dec 2005

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 23:14:46 -0000

> hehehe. You played that gal in the Peace Process with aplomb, and
> she had neither sharp tongue, sharp blade or red hair!!!

She had "loves husband" as her highest ability, as far as I remember. As you should know...

> Wasn't that a great game! Well done Neil - it still rates as one of my
best
> gaming moments,

And mine, a few minutes later.

> the look on all your faces when I was pumped with
> tons of AP and tried to kill my wife instead of the humakti bent on
> my death!

Though it was the Humakti who ended up killing me, wasn't it? All the players suggesting what abilities I could use (at 6) to dodge the incoming sword. And me saying "what, you mean so he hits my husband instead? I'm standing here for a reason, you know. Yes, that's right, the husband who just tried to kill me, but I still love him, and you hit him over (or through) my dead body..."

So he did. Ah, tragedy!

And no, that lot wasn't spoilers, a different lot of players would come up with a totally different result.