Re: Combat rules question.

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 01:30:08 +0000

  Thanks chaps, excellent. Luckily I seem to have got it right last session when we did the big battle. And amusingly my players have grown tired of trying to claim huge numbers of augments, and know just go for those which they feel are appropriate rather than trying to bring Play Harp Soulfully and Cook Delicious Tarshite Food in to every combat. :)

Yes I did choose very simplified augments for the sake of the example. :) I do have a couple more rules questions, but they had best wait till morning - but your replies were evry enlightening.

And yes I have read the FAQs in case you were wondering, I'm just dim with rules.

cj x