Re: Character Altering Decisions

From: Lightcastle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 14:14:45 -0500

What is their relationship to their clan? Maybe you should just tweak what the name of it is. Obviously they aren't "loyal to Clan" anymore if that is what their relationship was defined as.

I think sometimes just altering the relationship (without necessarily dropping points) can work. (Someone going from "Loves X" to "Hates X" for example.)

The other option is to give the Clan a new relationship, "Feels betrayed by HeroBand" and use that as a modifier in the future.

I do agree that one option is that suggested below, however. Whatever points you take off of the relationship with clan you add to the reasons they gave to drop the summons. If it was for someone else, add those points to that relationship. If it was for money or fame, add it to a "Greedy" or "Wants to be Famous" stat.

LC