Re: Extended contests - followers as augments or AP batteries?

From: Lightcastle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 14:19:11 -0500

What is the contest goal? Can all these people actually contribute in the appropriate way?

Also, I'm not sure you can loan the followers. It doesn't matter if the PCs have 5 followers between them, only the lead PC gets to have their follower augment OR add AP. The others, since they are all augmenting to a single PC, can use their followers to augment their number that they then use to augment that PC. (Or so I would understand it.) You can't loan your follower out, your follower is part of you.

LC