Re: Extended contests - followers as augments or AP batteries?

From: Lightcastle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 22:08:00 -0500

That's because it is confusing. :)

In a way, this is a lot like the "Horde" problem. The way you break it out depends on what you think the contest is about and what kind of drama you are intending. (Somewhere in the rulebook is a bit about hordes and how you can split them into a leader and lots of followers, mini-leaders with small amounts of followers, or lots and lots of individuals. All depending on the type of challenge you want to present your players.)

LC