Re: Extended contests - followers as augments or AP batteries?

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 20:59:42 -0000

Try thinking of it this way -the Active PC is being supported by the augmenting PC, and he can only be so much help. If it is an intimtidation contest he can look "Mean" and "Tough", but to all intents and purposes he is looking "Mean and Tough".

Just as an Active PC is only "Active" with one skill and augmenting with all the others, the Augmenting PC is Augmenting with one skill and augmenting his augments with the rest...

It makes sense to me, any way, even if that isn't explained very well. (And there are probably cases where it would make sense to augment seperately with two skills, but I'd suspec they are the exception rather than the rule...)