rules on DN magic

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:59:57 +0000 (GMT)

> > > Given the last time I did it on my own my brain
was
> > > mushed by a dragonewt
> > > statue, I'll go for the mental scaring, so long
> as they are pretty :)

> > Ha! Minor defeat, -1 to related actions for the
day,
> > IIRC. I just took the time to describe it. You go
> > around using magical vision to inspect DN magic,
> what do you expect to happen?
>
> Didn't know in the wider comunity that DN were
> **THAT** wierd. My other game
> has a DN hero, so I'm playing them as more regular
guys.

We discussed this on one of the lists a month or so back, someone tried to read a DN mind or something.

Are there any rules out on DN magic in in HQ? I haven't seen any, I'm just assuming "wrong Otherworld and then some". Given that the EWF needed brain surgery to start to understand DNs, the best result you're going to get is when understanding DNs is, well, brain surgery... actually, "nothing" is probably the best result.

And of course working with the theory I've used for years that DNs use a different lot of dimensions from us, with Time being one they can travel around in more or less at will, and one we can't even see being a "fixed" one for them. Yes, I did enjoy General Relativity at college :)

Yahoo! Exclusive Xmas Game, help Santa with his celebrity party - http://santas-christmas-party.yahoo.net/