Re: Keyword ratinga vs character age

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 09:16:48 +0000 (GMT)

For most characters I use a rule of thumb of 1 keyword level (starting at 13) and 1 bonus point for each year of the characters life. Seems to work for the sort of game I like.

Makes for quick and easy offline character improvement as well.

Ash

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/7tRolB/TM