Re: Digest Number 1982

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 10:54:44 -0000

You know, what you could do with skills like young, is take them away, and give the HP spent on them back to the player to spend on other stuff as they please. This means that players needn't fear that investing hard won HP in abilities that they are likely to lose.

I specifically exclude from this any losses due to changing cults/aspects and that sort of thing. Why? Because its that loss that adds poignioncy to the players choice IMO. Likewise I wouldn't necessarily penalise a player for 'growing up' specifically. Still just an idea.

Seasonal regards
Rob