Re: Re: Combat Rules

From: Lightcastle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 02:03:09 -0500

 Hmmm... split out anything that gives you a different bonus from an AP change. I see the logic in that. I have the nagging feeling that it would be difficult to be consistent about that, though. (I am being shot at by archers, I dart behind cover. This becomes an unrelated action because they now have a penalty to hit me?)

Regardless, why would switching from Sword and Shield to casting a Lightning Bolt be an unrelated action? (Or do I misunderstand you here?)

LC