Re: Re: What's in a keyword?

From: Lightcastle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 12:53:49 -0500

Oh absolutely. But that is a bit of a learning process for players used to "I kill it, give me experience." I certainly wouldn't put her ability at stake except in a Heroquest because of the way her character was conceived. But her whole obsession with protecting children became a fun point to put her in which she had to question what she was doing. :)

LC