Re: What's in a keyword?

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 22:37:51 -0000

Well, FWIW I believe that it is held in certain circles that those sort of players are actually more receptive to that style of play as they are more used to making decisions based on their own priorities rather than 'what their character would do'. Thats not to say that the latter is wrong, but not what I aim for these days.

> I certainly wouldn't put her ability at stake
> except in a Heroquest because of the way her character was
> conceived. But her
> whole obsession with protecting children became a fun point to put
> her in
> which she had to question what she was doing. :)

Thats the ticket! Just don't try and explain what your trying to do, go with it. This is of course not to say that any other style of play is less worthy. YGWV after all!

Regards
Rob