Re: HQ for kids

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 10:48:11 -0000

Hi David

I run it like this with adults sometimes David. I'm not arguing that its a bad rule the whole active/not active thing - because in a full campaign you need that discrimination I feel - but I always get a pang when you see how disapointed people are they can't 'do' magic, they just get an augment.

That was one of the things that got me into Glorantha in the first place, you know, battle magic. I loved the idea of swords bursting into magical flame when you cast fireblade!! (and waited for the barrage of disrupts* to head my way!! lol)

Regards
Rob