Re: augments in battle magic

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 12:01:44 +0000 (GMT)

>I loved the idea of swords bursting
>into magical flame when you cast fireblade!! (and
waited for the
>barrage of disrupts* to head my way!! lol)

IMO augments still mostly do this. Augmenting with your Flaming Sword talent still makes yuour sword burst into flame. It's still good old battle magic. Hell, the correspondence between Bladesharp and augmenting with your Combat affinity or SwordHelp feat is pretty clear. The only difference is probably the disrupt. You can't directly attack someone with your augment.

Ian Cooper
0208-672-0717(H)07970-411892 (M)

"Give the kids tools, so they can go build their own houses; not the blueprint of what the houses should be." Tori Amos