Re: Animist on a Theist HQ

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 17:02:20 -0800

> Whats the deal with an animist on a theist HQ? Can they go?

Only if they get a permission slip signed by their mommy or daddy.

Sure they can - Frex, Kolat can accompany Orlanth on some myth or other (I'm sure there is one out there).

Is it just
> the alien world penalty -20 to everything?

Only if they are actually entering the God world. Most quests take place on the Hero Plane, which is a mixed Plane, just likw the middle world (though there is more likliehood of a "pure XX magic" zone, I should think).

RR
- Richelieu