Tired Casting Magic

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 23:42:39 -0000

Hi

We have a Mastakos Devotee. His Teleport affinity (can't remember the name, movement or westfaring movement) is about 2M2, with augments its about 10M2. He will spend all day teleporting, and uses this ability to travel distances very fast.

Glorantha for me meant that your magic was great, but it would tire you out (ie lose magic or pwer points) and you could only cast teleport once before having to sacrafice for it again. Now I don't want to throw cold water on this guy, who has a lot of fun, but I would like to reign it in a bit. Any ideas?

Regards
Rob