Practice Heroquests

From: Gavain Sweetman <gavain.sweetman_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 16:52:33 +0000 (GMT)

I am having a few problems getting my head around practise heroquests. Turns out I'd misread the rulebook and hadn't spotted that they occur in the mundane world not heroplane, which makes a difference :)

OK so you want to do the 'Hedkoranth makes a ghost eating thunderstone quest'. You assemble your friends for the rolls needed in the quest and even have a few preselected enemies to face. The rules say something about needing a short ceremony to start the quest.

My questions are these:

What happens in the ceremony? Is it just a case of these guys here are going to take these rolls in the quest, and we're missing these opponents please provide them.

Who can lead these ceremonies?

Thanks for you help
Gavain