Re: Heroquest Stations

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 20:39:03 -0000

> Hmm, not sure if that answers your question or providses any help
> Rob, but stiul...

You know Tim, your posts, here, on the digest and the Forge have been the most helpfull, so thanks. You actually bear out what Ian was saying, and indeed what you have said on other posts. Now that I have run a succesful Heroquest, I now have some pointers on how to tighten it up, and what I mean by that is preparing better by understanding more of what the Heroquest is trying to achieve and what the consequences of things going wrong are. Cool.

Regards
Rob