Re: The Stationary Lightbringers Quest

From: David Weihe <blerg2_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:23:06 -0800 (PST)

Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...> wrote:
> > > Just to clarify, the Stationary Lightbringer's
> > > Quest is a Quest . . .
> > >
> > > Or is it just a very complicated ceremony, and
> > > not technically a HeroQuest?
> >
> > You ae corect. It is really a complicated ceremony.
>
> And for a "mere" ceremony, with no movement and
> staying strictly on This Side, I take it that any
> hijacking enemy would have to physically walk up to it
> (past the guards)?

Or "teleported" in. I think that the ceremony (not even a practice Quest, according to Greg) managed to suck a fully powered heroquester in from the OtherSide.

> That must have taken some doing!

All that they needed to do was get a chaotic cultist ready, give her loads of support from the College of Magic or another Lunar Instrumentality, have her traveling in the OtherSide at the point closest (by some GodLearnerly measure) to Boldhome, and wait.

Do You Yahoo!?