Re: The Stationary Lightbringers Quest

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 18:21:47 -0800

Jane

>Most wedding ceremonies, the import is legal, not
>magical.

My wedding ceremony was magical. At one moment, I had the very distinct sensation that the entire world rotated by 90 degrees. (Sadly, I don't remember if it was clockwise, or the exact moment of the ceremony.) Clearly this was the moment at which my status changed, from single to married.

>The Ritual of Weighing In I did tonight had
>no magical intent at all (unless you believe the
>adverts that claim magical weight loss for this diet
>program).

I doubt that very much. It's probably a +1 augment in your Lose Weight contest. Seriously, chances are good that this ritual does make the program more effective.

--

David Dunham