Re: Fighting with ghosts

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 13:02:25 +0000 (GMT)

I wouldn't bother coming up with a solution personally. Let you players do the thinking for you!

Maybe drop the odd hint like "Hey, Yinkin's a hunter, bet he faced off against something like this during the Darkness..."

It all depends on the players, most of the people I play with are better at making things up than I am, so I let 'em.

Cheers,

Ash

PS: Which is why I end up with Triceratops riding bints with stone axes and Trollkin living in dung heaps as my Adventurers while other people have sensible things like Destor weapon thanes.