Re: Definitions

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 22:50:08 +0000 (GMT)

> I'm sure I've seen this list described somewhere as:
>
> "For the discussion of HeroQuest rules, mechanics
> and
> rules system inclusive of non-Glorantha
> applications."

I checked those group rules this evening to be sure, and that's what I remember, too.

> I thought the list for describing Gloranthan
> applications of the rules was heroquest-rpg

I'd have to check if that one's Glorantha-specific, the title doesn't suggest it. Mind you, the title doesn't say "newbie friendly", either. The list that's Glorantha-specific has that as its title, and is non-rules specific.

> or have I
> been subscribed to the wrong one all this time?

"Both" is probably the right way to be subscribed. Or even "all". But as I learnt a week or so back, it helps to check headers and be sure which one you're answering to so as to get context right. This is the Rules list - precision and clarity are important, not poetic vagueness.