Re: Definitions

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 23:08:09 -0000

I agree that this is not (currently) a Glorantha-only list, I think Greg has slipped up here a little, but the fact is that we know that many rules in HQ are pretty much specific to Glorantha, yet they are part of the HeroQuest rules and so on-topic for this group.

> I thought the list for describing Gloranthan
> applications of the rules was heroquest-rpg or have I
> been subscribed to the wrong one all this time?

heroquest-rpg isn't a rules list at all. According to the moderator one of the rules for posts on that list is that they:

>3. Not be focused on the rules.(You can discuss the rules on
>the HeroQuest-Rules group).

When Questworlds comes out we'll ned to revisit this subject. I'm guessing that the easiest way to handle that will be to create a new group for the Questworlds rules and use this one specificaly for the Gloranthan HeroQuest rules.

Simon Hibbs