Re: Re: Definitions (in the rule book!)

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 08:20:35 +0000 (GMT)

Sorry Rob, the only reason I mentioned the Glorantha specific thing is that I've posted a fair amount on here that wasn't Glorantha specific and wondered if I'd cocked something up.

Completely OT: If you want the real nit pick list, have a gawp at the Glorantha digest sometime. I haven't been a member (of the list, I'm quite often a complete member for other reasons) for a while but when I left it the style was like a Trekky/Middle Earth list. Made my head hurt!

Cheers,

Ash