Re: Differing Approaches to Augmentation in Simple and Extended Contests

From: epweissengruber <epweissengruber_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 20:20:00 -0000

D'Oh ...

Must read more carefully in future.

I was confusing two things: preventing repetition with the question of how many augments are appropriate.

It is now blindingly obvious what the first paragraph meant.

That said, when one of my players laid on 10 +2 personality and other augments in a single contest, my other players reacted oddly to it.

It seemed as if a minor contest were drawing in all of a character's backstory. It seemed overkill.

I just wanted to find a rules-based guideline that prevented such an overload in the future.