Re: HeroQuest core book VS Hero's Book.

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 10:18:14 +0000 (GMT)

A player can just get by with a couple of tables, and he or she only needs them if they're really interested in how the game works.

I was rather disapointed with the heroes book - it's okay if you want to start a Lunar or Sartarite game and are supplying characters for the players, but otherwise it didn't do a lot for me. I read it and thought,"My, that was so... over..."

If you're not playing in Glorantha it's of pretty dubious use. There again, apart from a small chunk so's the main rulesbook!

Ash