Re: Re: HeroQuest core book VS Hero's Book.

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 10:29:38 +0100 (BST)

Hang on a mo Rob, we're talking about a bloke playing in a group with other people - it's not like I'm saying "No one needs the rules! Just read a couple of charts and all's hunky!"

The GM should have the main rules, but I really can't see a lot of point of players getting the Heroes Book*. If it funded Mark G. to the point of being able to give up work and do things like The UW and Miffic Rushia full time then I'd demand people buy it.

Ash

*Unless they're playing in a Sartarite/Lunar campaign in which case it makes a light cultural intro. As the man was part of a group playing in the GMs own gameworld, I'm not sure of the utility.