Tentacles X: Trickster Seminar

From: Fabian Kuechler <fabian_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 16:41:12 +0200

Dear Gloranthaphiles,

for a new Glorantha event at Tentacles X we need your help. We want to ask you all to send in questions, topics and interesting theories about Glorantha you want Greg Stafford to answer, explain of comment on.

All of them will be placed inside the Tricksters bag and randomly drawn by Greg at the Tentacles Trickster Seminar.

The transcript of the Seminar will be published in the Tentacles fund-raiser Ybot 7.

The audience will choose a favorite piece and the sender which will be rewarded with a FREE residential place at Tentacles in 2007 or a Tentacles Poloshirt! So make sure you add your name and email address.

There is no limitations for the number of entries per person.

Please send your entires in an email with the subject:

Tentacles Trickster Seminar

        fabian_at_...

If you can not attend this year - this is your chance to be present!

Thanks!

Fabian

--
~ TENTACLES X ~
The HeroQuest, Cthulhu, Eternal Champion,

Register here:
http://www.tentacles-convention.de/regis.htm

*Celebrating 10 Years of Tentacles*